If you are interested in exhibiting at Beaumaris Food Festival please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form, please state whether you would like a food producer or craft form.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Beaumaris Food Festival Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
* Food Hygiene Rating must be clearly displayed at all times
* All Exhibitors must have up to date Public Liability Insurance with them during the event
* Where applicable, Exhibitors must have up to date Gas Certificate and PAT Certificates for all appliances.
* Only Exhibitors who have requested in advance to use a generator will be permitted to use them.
* Exhibitors are encouraged to set up from 1pm on Friday 30th August or from 5.30am on Saturday 1st September.
* ALL Exhibitors (unless arranged at time of booking) must move their vehicles from the Festival site no later than 9.30am on Saturday 4th August (Parking Permits will be in your Welcome Pack, and you will be directed to car parks on arrival )
* There will be Security onsite overnight and Exhibitors are not permitted to stay on the Festival site when the food festival is closed.
* All Exhibitors should be ready for trade by 10am when the festival opens to the public
* Exhibitors must not pack away before the times stipulated:-traders in the marquees can pack away from 5.30pm on Saturday 31st August (the marquees will be closed and secured by 6pm) and can pack away from 5pm on Sunday . In the instance of selling out; please leave a sign on your stand explaining this. Tables must not be removed before the festival closes.
* Craft traders and food producers in their own gazebos can pack away after 5.30pm on Saturday if they wish or are welcome to stay open until close.
* We request that Street Food and drink stands remain open until close on both days (7pm on Saturday and 5pm on Sunday)
* You may return your vehicle onto the Festival site from 7.30pm on Saturday and 5.15pm on Sunday , a Marshall will assist where necessary.Hazzard lights must be switched on and you must drive no faster than 5mph on the festival site.
* Aggressive behaviour or rudeness to Staff or Volunteers will not be tolerated and anyone failing to adhere to this will be asked to leave the Festival site
* All rubbish must be disposed of in the skips provided or taken home with you. Please do not leave anything behind. Waste oils must be disposed of correctly and NOT spilled on the grass.
* Anyone ignoring the terms and conditions will no longer be invited to trade at any of Anglesey Events future Food Festivals and events.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions,
We hope you have a successful and enjoyable weekend with us.
Countdown to festival